Sunday 6 January 2008

Op Shop Treasures

A couple of days ago we discovered a fantastic op-shop in Sydney. If only I had been without Dave I could have bought so much more..........
I spent $11 and got a pattern (to make myself some PJ bottoms), 2 sewing mags, a crochet book (one of my NY's resolutions is to learn to crochet), an Australian geography textbook (I am doing a major in Geog at Uni), 2 great kids books (one of which I had as a child: I was reminiscing all the way home) and this GORGEOUS fabric!! (it was actually a curtain)
I love it!!, Dave thinks it is vile. Not sure what to use it for, maybe some cushion covers for the playroom, a bag for me.......

1 comment:

Nana Jan said...

Great bargain buying!!! Can't wait to see what you're going to do with the fabric. I'm sure Dave will be pleasantly surprised.

I have to admit I don't remember the children's book.

Love, Nana Jan.