Thursday 31 January 2008

1st day at school




Well here he is, my baby going off to school (cliche, I know). He was mostly excited, a slight hesitation at the door of his classroom. I think I am going to like the teacher he got, she has a good sense of humour and I think she will "get" him, he can be quite a smartarse sometimes, but in a clever way if you know what I mean.
He has made an impression on the Principal already. When he saw him this morning he called out, "Hey Nash Mister! I always say things in reverse", and giggled to himself. Thankfully Mr Nash laughed too. Dave and I were laughing on the inside...

I had thoughts of going to the movies today, but decided to just come home and enjoy 'the serenity' as they say.

1 comment:

Nana Jan said...

Great photos! He's going to make a terrific actor. I know I'll be seeing him in a lot of school productions. Can't wait to hear all about his first day. Enjoy your day of peace.

Love, Nana Jan